Get Listed on the Microsoft Windows Server Marketplace
The Microsoft Windows Server Marketplace is now available in the United States. Built on the Microsoft Pinpoint platform, the marketplace showcases applications that extend the value of Windows Server 2012.
Review the requirements and follow the instructions to list your applications on the Windows Server Marketplace. Partners with complete profiles are 10 times more likely to generate leads. Follow the Profile Guidelines to create a complete profile.
Requirements to List Your Applications
To list in the Windows Server Marketplace you must meet these requirements:
- Your application must pass Windows Server 2012 Certified Logo tests through Microsoft Platform Ready (MPR) Test Tool. Learn more about MPR.
- You must belong to the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN). Create an account with MPN.
- Your company must have a published profile on Pinpoint. Please see the Pinpoint Get Listed page for more information.
- Profiles must be written in English for the US market.
- You must associate your applications with two Microsoft product categories in the "Works With" drop-down menu: Windows Server 2012 and Hyper-V.
Create Your Application Listing
- If you have a profile on Pinpoint, you can add new or edit existing application or service listings by signing in to your Pinpoint Dashboard using the Microsoft account credentials (formerly Windows Live ID) associated with your MPN account.
- Create or edit your application or professional service listing by clicking on "Add or Edit Profiles."
- Be sure to select the following values in the Shared Attributes section to indicate that your profile should be considered for the marketplace:
- Marketplace – select Windows Server Marketplace (and Microsoft Pinpoint).
- Listing Type – select the appropriate listing type for your offering.
- Microsoft "Works With" Products – select the Windows Server products that work with your offering. You can select up to five products.
- Click Submit for Approval.
When the listing is approved, it will be published on the Windows Server Marketplace and on Pinpoint.
Create Your Best Profile
Make It Work for You
- Watch the Pinpoint for Partners video on how to showcase your applications.
- Get customer reviews with the customer review email template. Reviews can enhance your credibility and improve your search rankings.
- Share the Review Guidelines with customers. You can request reviews for your applications, as well as for your company.